Waterbury is a beautiful master-planned community in Whitsett, North Carolina. This neighborhood is located on the I-85/I-40 corridor between Burlington & Greensboro and offers convenience to the Triad and greater Triangle areas. The community is complete with a community pool, tennis courts, sidewalks, nature trails, and more. Public utilities available with no city taxes, and the HOA maintains all the common areas.
- Easy commute to PTI Airport, Greensboro, Burlington, and the greater Triangle areas.
- Nearby Stoney Creek Golf Club is a semi-private club offering a variety of membership options. Its amenities include an 18-hole golf course, tennis courts, a pool, restaurant, and a clubhouse. More information available at https://stoneycreekgolf.com
- Public water and sewer without Greensboro City taxes
- Lower Guilford County tax rates.
- Nearby outdoor recreation activities include:
- Guilford- Mackintosh Park and Marina is a must-visit for the whole family. This park/marina contains a boat launch, trails, a playground, a sand volleyball court, and other features.
Shopping & Dining:
- Stoney Creek Village (Food Lion, Bojangles, Jersey Mike’s, Wholly Guacamole Mexican Grill, Ciao Pizza, McDonalds, Domino’s, China 1, and a new Starbucks)
- Zaxby’s, Osaka Japanese Steak House, Taco Bell, Waffle House and Biscuitville are nearby.
- Hotel accommodations are available at Comfort Suites and the new Fairfield Inn and Suites.
- Stoney Creek Veterinary Hospital and Stoney Creek Ace Hardware are nearby.
From I-40/I-85 take exit 135. Go left on Rock Creek Dairy Rd., Go approximately 1.5 miles and Waterbury will be on the left.