This family-friendly community has a Kernersville, NC address but is in Northwest Guilford County. Shiloh offers its residents a private and quiet atmosphere while still being easily accessible to the surrounding cities of Greensboro, Kernersville, and Winston-Salem. This custom-built community provides access to many local parks and pools and excellent Northwest Guilford Schools.
Beautiful, quiet country setting with quick, easy access to north Greensboro.
- Easy commute to PTI Airport, Greensboro, Kernersville, and Winston-Salem
- Stokesdale Elementary, Northwest Middle & High Schools serve this neighborhood.
- Oak Ridge Swim Club less than 6 miles away
- Belews Lake boat launch is less than 10 miles away.
- Vacation-style recreational opportunities throughout the area
- Lower county tax rates
- Nearby outdoor recreation activities include:
- Stokesdale Town Park (playground, athletic fields, walking paths, picnic shelter, and more)
- Oak Ridge Town Park (playground, athletic fields, walking paths, dog park space, picnic shelter, and more)
- Belews Lake Boat Launch (skiing, tubing, fishing, sailing, sailboarding, and more)
- Belews Lake Marina nearby for permanent mooring opportunities.
Shopping and dining:
- Oak Ridge Commons (Lowes Foods, Wendy’s, Subway, ABC Store, multiple dining opportunities, and more)
- Oak Ridge Marketplace (Truist, McDonalds, Jersey Mike’s, Tractor Supply, medical)
- Kings Crossing Shopping Center (Food Lion, StokeRidge Tavern & Grill, medical, and more)
- Starbucks, CVS, Domino’s, and more also nearby.
From I-40 take exit 210 to get to Hwy. 68 North.
Go straight on Hwy. 68 North for six miles. Turn left onto Haw River Road, Turn Right on Warner Road, Turn Right on Happy Hill Road. Shiloh will be on the left.