Communities: Providence Glen
Providence Glen is a beautiful, quiet country setting in southwest Rockingham County consisting of 47 lots in Madison, NC. Not only does this community have the small-town atmosphere, but this community provides two “must-haves”, an ideal location and low Rockingham County taxes.
- Easy commute to PTI Airport, Downtown Greensboro, Kernersville, and Winston-Salem
- Oak Ridge Swim Club less than 12 miles away
- Belews Lake boat launch is 6 miles away.
- Vacation-style recreational opportunities throughout the area
- Low Rockingham County tax rates.
Nearby outdoor recreation activities include:
- Stokesdale Town Park (playground, athletic fields, walking paths, picnic shelter, and more)
- Oak Ridge Town Park (playground, athletic fields, walking paths, dog park space, picnic shelter, and more)
- Belews Lake Boat Launch (skiing, tubing, fishing, sailing, sailboarding, and more)
- Belews Lake Marina nearby for permanent mooring opportunities.
Shopping & Dining:
- Oak Ridge Commons (Lowes Foods, Wendy’s, Subway, ABC Store, multiple dining opportunities, and more)
- Oak Ridge Marketplace (Truist, McDonalds, Jersey Mike’s, Tractor Supply, medical)
- Kings Crossing Shopping Center (Food Lion, StokeRidge Tavern & Grill, medical, and more)
- Starbucks, CVS, Domino’s, and more also nearby.
From I-40 take exit 210 to get to Hwy. 68 North. Go straight on Hwy. 68 North, Turn Right on Gold Hill Road, Providence Glen will be on the left.