Communities: North Ridge
North Ridge is in the Town of Stokesdale, which is in the northwest corner of Guilford County. Featuring one acre lots with city water in a rural community, North Ridge is surrounded by a mixture of agricultural and farming areas, businesses, industries, and residential neighborhoods. Located off Prince Edward Road, this neighborhood offers many options, including building your own custom home.
North Ridge is convenient to both Stokesdale and Oak Ridge. Both towns boast parks that provide the opportunity for many recreational activities. Greensboro, High Point, Kernersville, and Winston-Salem are also within close proximity.
Stokesdale Town Park is nearby and offers a great place for family, friends, and teams to play and enjoy the great outdoors. Belews Recreational Lake offers boating, fishing, water-skiing and tubing for the entire family and the opportunity to experience vacation-style activities like these any day of the week. Greensboro National Golf Club offers acclaimed golf play nearby as well. Revel in the beauty, peace and quiet of this rural neighborhood for a lifestyle of yesteryear but with the style, comfort and convenience that a new luxury custom home affords.
- Beautiful, quiet country setting with quick, easy access to north Greensboro.
- Easy commute to PTI Airport, Downtown Greensboro, Kernersville, and Winston-Salem
- Stokesdale Elementary, Northwest Middle & High Schools serve this neighborhood.
- Oak Ridge Swim Club 4 miles away
- Belews Lake boat launch is less than 5 miles away.
- Vacation-style recreational opportunities throughout the area
- Lower county tax rates
- Nearby outdoor recreation activities include:
- Stokesdale Town Park (playground, athletic fields, walking paths, picnic shelter, and more)
- Oak Ridge Town Park (playground, athletic fields, walking paths, dog park space, picnic shelter, and more)
- Belews Lake Boat Launch (skiing, tubing, fishing, sailing, sailboarding, and more)
- Belews Lake Marina nearby for permanent mooring opportunities.
- Oak Ridge Commons (Lowes Foods, Wendy’s, Subway, ABC Store, multiple dining opportunities, and more)
- Oak Ridge Marketplace (Truist, McDonalds, Jersey Mike’s, Tractor Supply, medical)
- Kings Crossing Shopping Center (Food Lion, StokeRidge Tavern & Grill, medical, and more)
- Starbucks, CVS, Domino’s, and more also nearby.
From I-40 take exit 210 to get to Hwy. 68 North.
Go straight on Hwy. 68 North 10.8 for miles.
Turn left onto Prince Edward Rd. North Ridge will on your right.